GI Coated Decking Sheets are made up of galvanized irons (GI) that make these resistant to rust and corrosion, and any further damages. These sheets are very easy to install and provides a stronger support for floors or roofs. Being able to provide excellent performance at lower costs, these are widely used for industrial, commercial and household roofing or cladding.
These sheets are mainly made up of aluminum, steel or alloy, and are galvanized to prevent rusting. Various forms of these galvanized iron coated decking sheets are :
- Galvanized steel sheet
- Galvalume steel sheet
- Pre-painted galvanized sheet
Coating : PE, PVDF, galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
- Easy-installation : Being simple in design, these sheets are very simple to install everywhere. Can be fitted by using simple techniques.
- Cost-saving : These sheets are worth cost saving due to reduced transportation, installation and maintenance cost.
- Light-weight : Being made up of steel and aluminum, these are light in weight.
- Excellent load capacities : These sheets have excellent tensile strength that these to bear heavy loads without getting damaged.
- Fireproof : These sheets are resistant to fire in various situations
- Erosion-resistant : When in contact with the ground, these sheets donít affected by soil-erosion
- Waterproof : Donít allow the passage for water seepage
- Long span : These sheets can provide strong support for longer time period
- Maintenance free : Being not readily rusted or damaged, these sheets can provide low maintenance
- Beautiful appearance : The appearance of entire building structure can be enhanced as these sheets help to form attractive designs.
- Power plant
- Power equipment company
- Commercial buildings
- Car showroom
- Office buildings
- Steel structure plant
- Cement warehouse
- Concert hall
- Cement plants
- Logistics center
- Airport terminal
- Railway station
Steel Decking Sheets
Steel decking sheets are profiled galvanized steel sheets that can be used as a structural platform for flooring and roofing systems. Their structural design and excellent strength allow for large spans and stronger building design. Using these sheets not only helps brace the building but will help to result in significant savings on material labor costs and maintenance costs.
Steel Deck Diaphragm :
The steel deck sheets are extensively used for roofs and floors to give proper support for gravity loads between the joits or beams. After getting installed firmly, these sheets can also give a good support as a horizontal brace and the steel deck as a result acts as a diaphragm. The fluted deck is similar to the web of a horizontal beam in which the flanges are the outside structural members attached to the deck. The span of that horizontal beam is projected by the distance between the vertical lateral load resisting systems joined with the deck.
- Versatility : Steel decks are available in rigid with varying material thicknesses that make these the excellent options for a wide range of projects and structural designs.
- Structural Strength with Less Weight : The properties of steel provide maximum efficiency in the entire design and fabrication of steel decks, resulting in products with a high strength-to weight ratio. As a result, delivery, erection, and structural framing costs can be lower than with other systems.
- Attractive Appearance : Although steel deck is primarily a structural component, it is aesthitically attractive when left exposed in other applications. With the properly specified factory and field coatings, steel deck is easy to maintain, durable, and aesthetically pleasing.
- All Weather Construction : Steel deck can be erected in most weather conditions, eliminating the costly delays that can occur with other types of floor and roof systems..
- Uniform Quality : Manufactured using advanced engineering techniques and refined production techniques, these decking sheets conform to specified standards.
- Proven Durability : These sheets last for long duration without getting damaged or corroded.
- Economy and Value : Value is found by summing initial costs, life-cycle costs, and overall performance. Steel deck assemblies are of superior value in floor and roof designs. These sheets are best combination of lowest cost with brilliant performance.
- High Storey Buildings
- Power Plant Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Mezzanine Floors for Industrial Buildings & Warehouses
- Household purpose