Roof Sheet Installation Services
We are engaged in providing Roof sheet installation services.
These services are rendered by our dexterous team of professionals using
sophisticated technology to meet the specifications of patrons and
international quality standards. Further, we make use of self treading
screws in order to ensure easy fixing and long life functioning. The
offered services are highly praised by the customers for their timely
execution and reliability.
- Water proof The roof sheets installed by us are water
proof to save the buildings from rain.
- Heat insulation Heat insulation helps in lowering down
the temperature in summers.
- Frost-resistance Our sheets can withstand many cycles of
thawing and freezing without disintegrating.
- Long service time Sheets designed using best grade
materials ensures longer services life.
- Easy to install The range of sheets is easy to install
and need less maintenance
- Resistant to wind Owing to optimum designing, these
sheets are ensures complete resistance to wind.
The different types of sheets used by us for
providing absolute roofing solutions include:
- GI/GL roofing sheets provide excellent thermal properties
to uphold balance between changing weather.
- Tile Profile GI/GL Sheets has tile design and ensures
complete protection from UV rays.
- UPVC Roofing Sheets ensures heat insulation, high tensile
strength and flexural strength.
- Polycarbonate Roofing Sheetsare light in weight and
mainly used for sky light purposes.
- PVC Roofing Sheets posses stability under different
temperature and has good thermal insulation.
- Fibre Glass Roofing Sheets provide plenty of natural
light and enhances the beauty of the roof.
- Asbestos Roofing Sheets is best fibre cement sheet which
ensures resistance to fire, rot, rust, fractures and alkali attacks.
Roof Erection Service
Storage And Installation Steps to protect pre-coated metal sheets against moisture before intallation are important to prevent rusting (oxidation) of the metal substrate. When metal sheets, which are stracked closely together or coil material, are Exposed to moisture and heat, Oxidation or rusting of the metal substrate can begin. On galvanized steel Substrates, the normal sacrificial reaction of the zinc coating will occur, forming a white powder. This type of oxidation can occur beneath the paint film.
Take the following steps to control oxidation damage during storage
- Minimize exterior storage time at the job site whenever possible
- Position cover panel and slanted bundles of metal sheets to insure proper drainage of Rainwate or condensed water vapor. Eliminate sagging when moisture could collect and pool. Remove outer wrapping to prevent moisture from condensing in panel bundles.
- Don't use moisture-trapping plastic tarpaulins to cover panels or coils.
- Reduce temperature build-up by protecting bunbles or coils from direct sunlight exposure. Proper handling and stacking during transit can help prevent abrasion damage. A common Cause of abrasion damage, which can easily be avoided, is the dragging of whole sheets, edges Or corners of metal panels against other panels installation. If both the paint and Galvanized coating are cut through, red rusting will be retarded by the sacrificial action of the zinc Coating, but enough damage to the surface appearance can still occur to make a touch-up Operation necessary.
|Delivery Location||Pan India|
|Work Location||Pan India|
Roof Sheet Fixing
Roof sheet fixing services is rendered by our professionals
in order to provide efficient roof fixing solutions. Our experts provide
these services by following a planned procedure so as to avoid the scope
of any kind of flaw. We make sure that all our work is up to the mark and
prevent the roof from leakage, seepage or dripping due to water collected
on the roof. The roofing structure fixed by us is water & fire
resistance and ensure complete protection from UV rays.
Material used for fixing roof sheets:
Self trading screws are used which helps in fixing the sheets and the
epdm washers makes it long lasting. The sheets provide absolute protection
from the inclement weather. The servers rendered by us are suited for
structural enhancements and fortification of the premises.
We fix the following types of roofs:
- Color Coated
- Bare Galvalume
- Truss Purl-ins
- Poly Carbonate
- High tensile tear & stab resistance
- Can take thermal & structural pressure efficiently, without
- Do not undergo premature ageing, thus offer long life durable
- Easy melting & fixing, thus saving on usage of expensive
- Available in 3 & 4 mm thickness APP \SBS modified membrane
- Domestic Sector
- Industrial Sector