Steel Deck Profile Sheets are galvanized and are used as a permanent form work or composite floor system. This sheet binds with concrete slab and together forms a portion of the floor structure. The linking between concrete and the floor deck happens by a system that is built into deck, creating a reinforced concrete slab. The fast and simple installation makes these sheets widely demanded in the market. The sheets ensure strong and reliable shear bond performance, which is improved by cross embossing located in the profile.
- It provides stable working platform
- Easy and fast installation
- Reduces weight of concrete floor, so it is economical
- Light weight & cut to length gives easy fixing of studs, clips and screws
Technical Specification :
||High tensile structural grade steel
||120, 180 & 275 GSM
||Minimum 10 Microns
||Premier 10 Microns
Available Finish :
- Cold Rolled (CR)
- Both side primer coated (Galvanized)
- Pre coated galvanized under side giving durable and attractive appearance and minimum future maintenance.
Advantages of Steel Deck Profile Sheets :
- Lightweight and lessens the weight of the concrete floor about 50%
- Does not require additional support and Economical, decreasing use of concrete as well as slab thickness and saving in reinforcement steel
- Easy and swift installation - time saving, and no key reinforcement is required
- Multi-faceted- flooring, temporary or permanent shuttering, roofing or cladding, working platform during construction
- Offers international polished look, no need for internal plastering of roofs
- High Rise Buildings
- Multiplexes / Commercial Buildings
- Power Plant Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Mezzanine Floors in Industrial Buildings & Warehouses
- Steel deck for mezanine floors
Composite Metals Deck Profile Sheets
Composite Metals Deck Profile Sheets are steel deck with a ribbed profile that connects with concrete slab and mutually forms portions of the floor structure. This interconnected link between the concrete and the floor deck brings through a system of embossment and ribs which are built into the deck, making a reinforced concrete slab that provides the dual purpose of permanent form and constructive reinforcement.
- No major reinforcement required
- Acts as composite member and as permanent shuttering
- Deck can be used as working platform during construction
- Speedy construction enables faster completion of a project
- Decking reduces the construction time, hence the total cost
- Light weight and doesn’t require any support, which considerably reduces the use of concrete & slab thickness
- Metal deck can also be used as roofing and cladding sheet in cement, power plants and bulk material handling plants
Technical Specifications :
- Composite Metal Decking is available in 44mm, 52mm and 75mm depth profiles with thickness range of 0.80mm to 2mm.
- Profiles : 44/130 (44mm depth x 956mm width), 75/230 (75mm depth x 718mm width), 52/271 (52mm depth x 845mm width)
- Thickness: 0.80 to 2mm
- Length : upto 12000mm
- Material : CR Steel as per IS:513 D-Quality / HR Steel as per
- IS : 1079 / Galvanized Steel (as per IS:277)
- Type : Bare, Primer coated, Galvanized, Pre-Painted
- Multi-storey buildings (Industrial / Residential)
- Shopping malls
- Super markets
- Storage facilities
Composite Deck Profile Sheets
Composite Deck Profile Sheets are the profile sheets that give the composite effect when combined with the roofing. These sheets are known for their excellent strength, durability, aesthetic attributes, thermal resistance and anti-reflective properties. These materials find their wide application in construction industry, and are generally used for the second floor, as it has excellent bearing performance and high strength.
These sheets are made up of galvanized steel and aluminum.
- Strong shear resistance : With their rigid structure and design, these sheets have very strong shear resistance and are not deformed or compressed easily under excessive loading.
- Beautiful appearance : The sheets are availability in attractive shapes, corrugations and colors that add attractive look to these sheets..
- Corrosion Resistance : As these sheets are made from excellent quality galvanized steel and aluminum as base materials, these sheets are resistance to corrosion in various conditions.
- Low cost : The extra costs have been hugely cut down as these reduce installation and maintenance costs.
- High Strength : Are not get damaged in any extreme weather conditions are well suited for longer period of time.
- Weatherproof : Without getting damaged, these sheets can bear extreme weather conditions
- Fireproof : The materials used in these sheets are resistant to fire and thus make the whole structure immune to fire.
- Simple and robust construction : The whole design is simple and robust which make these sheets to be installed easily and can be placed for longer period of time
- Light weight : Being light in weight, these are very easy to install
- Eco-friendly : All these sheets can be recycled and thus are eco-friendly.
- High Storey Buildings
- Architectural panels
- Office Buildings
- Construction purposes
- Household purpose
- Shopping malls